Thursday, December 24, 2009

An open letter to Senator Bayh

Dear Senator Bayh,

I am incensed at your "Yea" vote on S. 3590.  I agree that the healthcare system needs reform, but the answer is NOT to create a monstrous federal bureaucracy.  You have helped to sell  my son into slavery to a debt that I and a majority of the Hoosiers that you were sent to represent do not want.

And please do not even try to tell me that under this legislation, federal dollars will not be used to fund abortion.  The deafening silence of Planned Parenthood, NARAL, NOW and their allies are proof that they have been given assurances that their gravy train will arrive on schedule.  Planned Parenthood is planning the 2nd largest abortion facility in the world in Houston because they are banking on using my federal tax dollars to help fund it.  You will have blood on your hands if you do not do EVERYTHING in your power to stop this abomination.

With all due respect, I am done asking; I am demanding that you vote "NO" on the final bill and prevent this healthcare monstrosity from becoming law.

If you do not, then rest assured, I will pour every spare ounce of my energy into replacing you in the next election with a Senator who will actually represent me and the OVERWHELMING majority of Americans who want nothing to do with this unconstitutional over-reach of federal powers.  And trust me, I will not be alone in these efforts.

Sincerely,

Kevin E. Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment