Friday, April 7, 2023

"Take My Hand"

“Take My Hand”
 

Do not live in regret.
I am here.
I am now.
I am.
To live in regret is to doubt My plan and My ability to bring it to pass even after I have forgiven you.
Take my hand and walk with Me in the garden of the glorious life that I have planned for you.
 
Listen not to the counsel of the prince of this world,
Who sows seeds of envy, doubt, and discord,
with his whispering tongue from a mind poisoned by hate.
He knows the Truth but hates it, for his envy of it drove him mad.
The first he deceived was himself in his mind,
When he believed his own lies that he deserved to be God.
 
Whom I love he now hates with a passion unbridled
by loving concern for the good of all others.
In his hate he brought war
against My eternal throne.
Clash of titans rang out as my angels fought his,
In a battle that could only
end in his defeat.
 
Cast out from My fellowship he roams to and fro,
His silver tipped tongue seeking those to deceive.
Believe not his lies that your sin is greater
than My ability to forgive.
The blood I shed to set you free
paid all your debts when you turned to Me
as your Savior who loves you. Now walk with Me
hand in hand through the highs and the lows of this life,
Trusting that the good plan I started in you, I will see to completion.
When you're weary, climb up in My lap, lay your head on my chest and just rest in My presence.
 
I delight in you as the crowning jewel of My creation.
For in the creation narrative, I saved the best for last.
Neither stars nor planets, peaks nor valleys, oceans deep nor rivers raging,
lions roaring nor whales breaching have My Spirit I breathed into you.
So rest in this Truth and trust in My love for you.
Just for being you.
 
© ® Kevin E. Ness
3/21/23

 

No comments:

Post a Comment